Kroniskin Target Gel is a very light, well spreading gel specifically formulated to target chronic break-outs. It goes well with any oral medication prescribed by your physician or skin specialist. The Bio-active Principles in the Target Gel are Bulbine frutescens Leaf Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Olive leaf extract and Retinol. Unlike many preparations of this type, the target gel is formulated without any alcohol or propanol.
For many individuals, the unsightly appearance of bumpy spots with the resulting redness and localised swelling can be very disheartening. This situation is not confined to gender or age, but the most sensitive age is with very young (teenage) skin where chronic break-outs left un-attended can cause permanent scarring and hyperpigmentation.
The key to successful management of the situation for any individual (or parent) is to make a firm choice not to give up, but to attack the problem aggressively. It is important to understand or convey the consequences of mismanagement of the situation.
It is important to follow a disciplined regime to start off with:
- Follow the “Good Night” routine and apply the Target Gel after cleansing and toning. Apply a thin layer and allow to air dry.
- A good secondary treatment over the top of the Target Gel, is the Bio-Active Pigmentation Treatment.
- The morning routine must include the usual cleansing (2X) followed by toning.
- Apply the Target gel again in a thin layer and allow to air dry.
- Apply the Ultra Day Treatment for your skin type over the top of the Target Gel. This is essential for all genders.
- In the case of female patients, it is advisable to use the Restion Tinted Moisturiser of your choice. This will cover any existing spots and will also encourage healing. If you prefer not to wear make-up, it is perfectly OK to stop the regime with the Ultra Day Treatment.
- Do Not cleanse the face excessively during the day (many people advocate the practise during break-outs) as this will stimulate the skin and secretions and will worsen the situation. Do not apply any antiseptics for the same reason.
- As soon as all spots have closed up (2 – 3 weeks) choose 2 successive days in the week to replace the Bio-Active Pigmentation Treatment with SHED 3
- This regime can be continued with to prevent future break-outs.